Is your current school failing you? Are you bored? Or maybe you’re a caregiver and your schedule isn’t what it used to be? DId you take responsibility for another life challenge? You’re not alone.
Eastlake High School (Eastlake) answers the call for a different kind of education. As a nontraditional, tuition-free fee-free public school for grades 9-12, we are committed to providing unwavering support, flexibility, and personalized learning to catch every at-promise student in need of unique pathways to a high school diploma. If you feel the temptation to drop your current school, it's not too late to switch to a high school that caters to your individual needs and learning style.
We Don’t Believe in One-Size-Fits-All Education
Whether you prefer the arts, sciences, or have a passion for a specific subject like "Lord of the Rings," we create customized learning journeys and cater our students' learning styles in ways that traditional schools can't.
Because of our low student-to-teacher ratios in our small school, we can tailor our teaching methods to cater to your needs. Let’s discover your learning style and help you maximize your potential. Ready?
What is Your Learning Style?
- Do you find it easier to understand information when it is presented visually?
- Do you prefer listening to lectures or participating in group discussions to absorb new concepts?
- Are you more comfortable with reading and writing as your main learning methods?
- Do you enjoy hands-on activities and find them helpful in retaining information?
- Does using charts, diagrams, or visual aids enhance your learning experience?
- Are you able to remember information better when you hear it spoken aloud?
- Do you find that writing notes or creating written summaries helps you understand and remember information?
- Do you learn best by physically engaging in activities or experiments?
We Map Your Journey, You Take the Wheel
Depending on your answers to the above questions, we learn whether you are a Visual, Audible, Reading, or Kinesthetic learner. We then meet you where you are, identify your strengths and goals, and help you define the direction you want to take in your learning journey. Does that sound like the education you need?
At Eastlake, no one slips through the cracks. Here you are supported in an inclusive community where each student is valued and empowered to succeed.
It's never too late to switch to a high school that truly understands and caters to your unique learning needs. Unlock your genius for a future of hope and possibilities. Switch to Eastlake – we’re different on purpose.
About Eastlake High School
Eastlake High School is an alternative, tuition-free public high school launched in 2004 as an answer to the growing number of students seeking options on the path to a diploma. Our highly qualified staff meets students where they are, with flexible scheduling and custom-built academic programs. Community, personalized learning and unwavering support are the heart of our mission. Located in Colorado Springs, Colorado, we enroll 9th-12th grade students year-round. Join us – We’re different on purpose.