Applications are accepted year-round at Eastlake High School. Contact email@example.com for more information.
To enroll in Eastlake High School, you will need to:
- complete an Enrollment Request
- Email the request to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Bring it in with you when you tour
- provide an official or unofficial a copy of your transcript for the last school that you attended
- If you do not have a copy of your transcript, you and/or your parent/guardian will sign a “Request for Records” form in order for Eastlake High School to obtain your transcript. Your records will be used to verify existing credits and will only be used in accordance with state and federal laws governing student records.
- provide proof or residency in El Paso county. This can be done with a recent bill mailed to you.
- provide a copy of your Birth Certificate.