Your future is going to look different than the person sitting next to you in homeroom class. Your education should, too. At Eastlake High School, we recognize your unique path by providing options that help you get where you want to go. It’s just one of the ways that we are different on purpose.
Multiple Pathways to Your Future
Every student at Eastlake High School starts out on our vocational track, with the flexibility to switch tracks if your goals change. We get to know you from the start and help you find the best fit. Here’s a sampling of the programs and paths we offer to help you find the perfect fit for your future:
- College Prep track that offers dual enrollment with Pikes Peak Community College (PPCC) so you can earn college credits and your diploma at the same time.
- Military track that ensures you obtain your diploma and the right credits to join the US Military when you are ready.
- Partner with a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) program that allows you to graduate from high school while simultaneously obtaining your CNA license.
- Career Start program in partnership with PPCC that prepares you for a variety of fields, from veterinary technician to diesel mechanics and more.
The bonus? We cover the costs for all of these programs–everything from tuition to scrubs and books is 100% fee free. We mean it when we say we are removing barriers to your successful future.
Did We Mention Flexibility?
At the risk of sounding like a broken record, flexibility is the name of our game. You don’t need to keep pace with the rest of the class–you work toward your goals, at your own speed. If you want to graduate early, you can do that. If you want to space out your classes because you are also a working student, you can do that, too.
At Eastlake, flexibility looks like:
- Personalized learning plan
- After hours tutoring 3x per week for 3 hours
- On-line options
- Year round enrollment
- Flexible scheduling so you can work
- Graduate when you finish your coursework
We are leading the way in flexible learning and we never leave you to figure it out alone. Our caring staff is here to support you every step of the way. We want you to succeed.
If you need options, we’ve got them. Your education should fit YOU. Talk with us about how we can tailor a plan to the big future you envision. We’re enrolling for the 2022-2023 school year. It’s never too late.
About Eastlake High School
Eastlake High School is an alternative, tuition-free public high school launched in 2004 as an answer to the growing number of students seeking options on the path to a diploma. Our highly qualified staff meets students where they are, with flexible scheduling and custom-built academic programs. Community, personalized learning and unwavering support are the heart of our mission. Located in Colorado Springs, Colorado, we enroll 9th-12th grade students year-round. Join us–We’re different on purpose.